Thursday, September 23, 2010

So where am I going with this

I finally got loud.... during our trip to the com center. I was paired with Caitlin during the activity where we just start a convo and change our emotions with each other. Now Caitlin WAS GREAT with this. I started off what was a joke but she used that and started the convo that way. Which made us yell louder, and louder, and louder. When she caught me off guard it fueled me somehow, and the best part is. When I was fueled, Caitlin somehow became fueled as well. At one point me and her were just screaming at the top of our lungs. The best part is, even tho my stomach was hurting from hardly grasping air from screaming.... I kept on going. She did too. From that point I knew I had changed from a year ago. I feel Catlin has already gone through what I have though. Caitlin if you read this... GOOD WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment