Monday, September 27, 2010

phyco 2

OKAY let me start off by saying that the reason why some of these pictures have some of me in this, is because of the fact I lost my SD card reader. So I had to improvise with a webcam. Not that you probably care.
ANYWHO....
So this whole entire idea is based around the fact of how sound is made through music. Focusing on guitar, bass, amps and affects. You can capture a sense of noise being produced. The linear is the sound that is, that can't be seen. I tried to make the strings show up as being played but my camera can not show that. Either way you can imagine the sound yourself. You don't need movement to imagine a sound. 1 amp was turned on as the others were not. Can you hear a difference? As well as can you see that the chords for the effects aren't plugged in. so you can get a sense of how music can be effected with no effects.





























1 comment:

  1. 1) Stop tying to be funny in your statements. Or cute;
    2) Stop capitalizing whole words;
    3) It's Liminal Space, not linear space;
    4) You are shooting objects. I don't want objects, I want LIMINAL SPACE. That is the assignment. Have it by Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete