Sunday, September 19, 2010

phyco whosie what: pointless invention

Tiny backpack...


oh my god... we remade pringles...


Over crispy nuggets


Jumbo pen.


... do I need to go into this?


Hidden hidden driveway sign


DEFLATED BALLS BEING SOLD!


Cellphone advertisements


Things inside balls.


Knock off of 5 hour energy


All these things just either make me laugh or make me realize that our world is just loosing it. Seriously.... alot of these ideas just do not make sense. For instance, WHO NEEDS A 80 HOUR SPRAY TO KEEP YOU AWAKE?!?! TRY SLEEPING?!?! BESIDES THE FACT THERE IS ONLY 24 HOURS IN A DAY. so this spray keeps you going for over 3 days. Another is the deflated balls. YES they were selling them. I asked... all these things just interest me on the fact that the entertainment of America might just be turning to shit. We seriously need to make bouncy balls better by putting things in them? Specially fish? Really? The only one I let slide is the chicken nugget and the hidden driveway sign. Those were just placement errors and taste buds, but this concerns me. People like them extra crispy? and people cant think? oh my god a tree is covering the sign.... might be a bad idea to put this here.

No comments:

Post a Comment