Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rocksteady Freddie Relter

This was a great experience. I have grown a lot today as well and learned some history. We were playing in the key of C today and I thought it was normal but soon enough I felt myself grow. Never once in my life have I used my foot taping correctly until today. I was using it to help me play the up beats. It helped me so much and I wasn't told to do it, I just did it. Maybe that shows I have grown as a musician, when you learn something on your own without being taught. There is still a lot for me to learn and I have tried to learn but it never clicked with me. I never understood the whole concept of sheet music and how it is read and determined. All I know of now is that I simply can not wait until we have our next session. I am loving this workshop so much.

1 comment: